Editor and responsible for the content of www.3laenderenduro.com:
Bike Projects GmbH
Tel.: 0211-788 65 10
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Handelsregister: HRB 55 314, Amtgericht Düsseldorf
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schlecking
USt.-ID: DE 251 84 66 92
Fotos: Tom Bause, Nauders Tourismus, Manfred Stromberg
Konzeption und Gestaltung:
Bike Projects GmbH/designbycai.de
CMS und Programmierung:
Link for EU-Online-Dispute Settlement: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The protection of your data is important for us. We collect, save and use your data, of course, only in accordance with the statutory requirements. In the following you will find details on the manner and method of collection, saving and processing of your data by us.
I. Company responsible
The company responsible for the processing of your data is:
Bike Projects GmbH
Tel: +49 - 211 - 788 65 10
Fax: + 49 - 211 - 788 64 71
Managing Director: Thomas Schlecking
VAT ID: DE 251846692
Trade Register: Dusseldorf District Court, HRB 55 314
II. Rights of data subject
1) You have the right,
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), to be informed of the relevant personal data processed by us and to receive the information listed in Article 15, Section 1 lit. a) -h) GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned term for saving, the existence of a right to rectificationion, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to data saved, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of origin of your data, if this has not been collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on further details (“Right to information”);
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR ("Right to rectification"), to request corrigendum concerning your incorrect personal data and the completion of incomplete personal data without delay;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR (“Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)“), to request the deletion of your personal data saved by us, unless processing of the data is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with art. 18 GDPR ("Right to restriction of processing"), to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you still need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to data processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR ("Right to data portability"), to obtain your personal data that you have provided us under a consent or for the execution of the agreement, in a structured format, common and machine reading or to request transfer to another responsible company, insofar as this is technically feasible and the rights and freedoms of others are not affected;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR ("Right to revoke consent"), to revoke your consent at any time. In this case we shall stop processing your data under your consent for the future, where the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent shall apply to the processes carried out until the time of your revocation;
- in accordance with article 22 GDPR, not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing - including profiling - decision of some legal effect against you or which significantly affects you in a similar way, insofar as the decision is required for the execution or performance of an agreement between you and us or is not accessible on the basis of legislation or is not carried out without your explicit consent.
2) Right to object
If data processing based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 para 1 lit. f) GDPR is carried out, additionally; you have the right in accordance with article 21 GDPR to raise your objection at any time to us against processing your data, insofar as there are reasons arising from your particular situation or objections to direct advertising or to a Profiling connected with this. In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. This exception does not apply insofar as your objection is directed against direct advertising or a related profiling. In this case, we may not use your personal data for this purpose in any event any more. To exercise your right to object, for example you can send us a corresponding email.
3) Right to appeal
In accordance with art. 77 GDPR, you finally also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, for this you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or of workplace or of our headquarters.
III. Processing of your personal data and purpose of processing
1) Your visit to our website
When you visit our website, the browser you are using shall automatically sent information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The data collection and processing takes place as the result of our legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR for the purposes of smooth operation of the website, comfortable use of our website, evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as other administrative purposes.
Consequently, the following information shall be collected without any action on your part and saved until an automatic deletion date:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Web site from which our site was accessed (so-called Referrer-URL),
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer and the name of your service provider.
2) Registration for an event
a) If you are looking for a sporting event to log on, select the appropriate sporting event on our website and click on the registration button, you will be directed to the web site of our partner, SPORTident GmbH, Markt 14, 99310 Arnstadt, where upon entering your personal data you can log on for the selected event. By entering your information and clicking on the button "Login", you consent to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR. Then as an organizer of the SPORTident GmbH we collect your data for the purposes of fulfilment of our contractual obligations to you. The data processing is done by us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
b) When you have created an account, your stored data is permanently saved until you delete your customer account or object to the processing of your data. In addition, we save your data under consideration of the legitimate interests for the duration of the regular term (3 years starting with the end of the year in which you have made the data available to us). After that, your data will be deleted, unless we are legally obliged to longer retention, such as for keeping invoices (10 years) or Business Letters (6 years) in accordance with section 147 AO (Tax Code). In such cases, your data is locked against use for the duration of the additional saving period and then deleted.
You have the option to subscribe to a newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter you consent in accordance with art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR that we use your E-mail address as well as your name for sending regular advertising e-mails ("Newsletter"), especially to inform you about interesting sports events. In this case, your data (Name and E-mail address) is saved until you unsubscribe from the newsletter or otherwise revoke your consent to us. De-registration is possible at any time, e.g. via a link at the end of each newsletter, or by contacting us by E-Mail for the cancellation of your registration.
4) Use of the contact form
You can contact us via our contact form to send a message. With sending your message you agree in accordance with article 6 para 1 a) GDPR to the processing of your personal data in the form submitted with your message, that we may use these for the purpose of answering and processing your requests and to communicate with you. Personal data collected by us for use in this form will automatically be deleted upon meeting your request.
Data processed through Cookies are required to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR for the purposes indicated above.
Note: You can set your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or a warning appears before a new cookie is created. As a precaution, we would like to inform you that complete disabling of cookies may result in that all functions of our Web site cannot be used efficiently.
Authority: RA Thomas Neumann, Fachanwalt für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz, Kaiserstr. 30a, 40479 Düsseldorf