Programme / Infos
The 3Laender Enduro Race powered by SANTA CRUZ is real enduro racing! In the Reschenpass region we have the perfect natural and man made enduro trail which allow us to built technical and long stages! In fact, the “3Laender Enduro Trails” are a perfect basis for trailriding – and the landscape at the border between Austria, South Tyrol (Italy) and Switzerland ist very beautiful, too. Come and enjoy this very special enduro event – as a single rider or in a "Duo team" with your team-mate. Most of the time you reach the beginning of the trails by mountain railways, but sometimes you have to pedal, too. But at the end of each ascent you can expect an amazing descent on a trail – we promise! After your finish you’ll have to chance to relax in a chilled atmosphere at the event site in Reschen!
(See the schedule for further details)
Friday 23th August 2019
On Friday we kick things off: You’ll have the chance to ride and inspect some of the trails of the race. In the late afternoon a prologue is held to find out the starting order for Saturday morning. Your participation on the prologue is not mandatory – if you skip it, your start will be later on Saturday.
Saturday 24th August 2019
The whole day is characterized by riding the finest enduro trails: First start will be around 9 am, the course will include five to seven stages in the region of Reschenpass. Sometimes with technical obstacles, sometimes with fast sections full of flow – the day presents the whole range of alpine trails. But riding fun is always the main focus! All riders will have lunch at a lovely mountain hut, and after your return to the festival site in Nauders you join a common evening meal or barbecue – to be prepared for the third day of 3Laender Enduro Race powered by SANTA CRUZ.
Sunday 25th August 2019
Amazing trails are waiting for you at the last day of the event. You’ll compete in two or three stages – some you’ll reach the start by mountain railway, sometimes by pedaling. After the finish of the last groups you join the victory ceremony – and you’ll know the fastest solo and duo-team riders.
- Event-Area/Location Start & Finish: At Reschen (small peninsula below Reschen). Adress: Via Paese Veccio 11, 39027 Reschen/ITA
- Rider limit: 380 places are available on the starting line-up (half SOLO-classes/half DUO-classes).
- Ranking/Classification: The race is a touristic event for everyone. It is not officially registrated at the national bike association. Participants with licence are starting at their own risk.
- Ranking solo riders: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time.
- Duo teams: There will be individual timing for each rider of the team. BUT only the time of the SLOWER rider of the individual stage will count for the ranking! These times are cumulated and will result in a final ranking. To point out: It is not necessary to define Rider 1 and Rider 2 – at each stage the time of the SLOWER rider of the team will count!
- Starting Order: The starting order for the prologue on Friday is decided according to the start numbers assigned. The participation at the prologue is not mandatory. In case of the Duo Teams the time of the FASTER rider will result for the ranking of the prologue. It's possible that only one member/rider of a DUO time sets a time for the prologue. Starting order on Saturday, 27th August: Order will be based on the results from the prologue (solo riders first/the duo teams). Followed by all other riders without result at the prologue.Starting order on Sunday, 28th August: Starting order will then be based on interim results/timings.
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
Conditions of participation/Rules & regulations
Conditions of participation and rules & regulations can be found here (in German, English and Italian).
Informations about additional insurances
Here you can find the informations about the insurances we offer as an option: