The 3Laender Enduro Race is real enduro racing
In the Reschenpass region we have the perfect natural and man made enduro trail which allow us to built technical and long stages! In fact, the “3Laender Enduro Trails” are a perfect basis for trailriding – and the landscape at the border between Austria, South Tyrol (Italy) and Switzerland ist very beautiful, too. Come and enjoy this very special enduro event – as a single rider or in a "Duo team" with your team-mate.
Most of the time you reach the beginning of the trails by mountain railways, but sometimes you have to pedal, too. But at the end of each ascent you can expect an amazing descent on a trail – we promise! After your finish you’ll have to chance to relax in a chilled atmosphere at the event site in Nauders!
- Event-Area/Location Start & Finish: Nauders
- Rider limit: 520 places are available on the starting line-up.
- Registration: Participation possible from 18 years or age group 2004.
- Ranking-Solo: There will be individual rankings available for every rider with times per single section and a cumulative total ride time.
- Ranking-DUO: The slowest time of each stage is scored. The total time results from the cumulated stage time. (Define DUO team name when registering!)
- Starting Order: The starting order for the prologue is decided according to the start numbers assigned. The start on day 2 will be according to the prologue result (slowest riders first).
- Prizes: Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the winners - no prize money will be given out.
The stages for the 3Länder Enduro Race will be announced on the training day. The published route sections can be viewed on Friday, 26th of August 2022, during a free training session. The routes will be on existing paths and trails - no trails will be laid out across the forest or terrain for the event.
The following distances/altitude metres are roughly planned for the 3Länder Enduro Race 2022:
Friday, 26th August 2022; free training: approx. 40 km/rd. 600 hm (plus approx. 1800 hm by lift)
Friday, 26th August 2022; prologue (compulsory, counts towards the overall classification): approx. 0,4 km/rd. 30 hm
Saturday, 27th August 2022; 3Länder Enduro Race, Day 1: approx. 45 km/rd. 800 hm uphill (plus approx. 2300 hm by lift); 5 to 6 timed stages
Sunday, 28th August 2022; 3Länder Enduro Race, Day 2: approx. 20-25 km/rd. 400 hm (plus approx. 1200 hm by lift); 3-4 timed special stages
The entry fee for the 3Länder Enduro Race is 179 EUR per Person or 358 EUR for each DUO-Team.
The price includes:
- Personal start number
- Timing at the whole weekend, incl. prologue (Friday) and around 10 timed stages
- 3-day lift ticket
- Race-Snack on Saturday, 27/08/2022
- Instant result printput at the end of each session
- Results list
- Valuable prizes for the first places and other riders
Updated: 26.01.2022 | Subject to changes and additions